Polytechnic, with all the assignments and projects rolling in. But... I'm still slacking over here, haven't even start on any assignments. Hahaha, I haven't even find any group mates to do projects with. Oh well, sucks to be me. (: Think that I will start to feel the stress when all the assignments due dates are getting nearer. I don't have much time to play anymore.
Still hanging out with the usual people, and yup, the feeling is good. To be with someone you're comfortable with after spending the whole day in school with a bunch of strangers or hi-bye friends.
Had a great day yesterday with them, it's like a slacking Friday. Feel like we are still having holidays! I really want my holidays to be back. But not holiday with lots and lots of assignments, that's for sure.
So, yup... Just some thoughts about Poly life. (: Oh, and damn adult fares. It's eating my money real fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment