Saturday, May 18, 2013

Drowning;

Hello people, back to updating this blog of mine. I'm kinda of lazy to update here because I don't know what to post here.

Hm, anyway... let's just talk about school. It's been 1 month ever since school officially started for me. And yup, as usual, the same problematic me returns. I really can't express how much I hate school right now, how much I hate all my assignments. More than half of me definitely regret getting into ECS because of all the essays writing.. But to be honest, I always regret all the choices I've made in life. Well, not all... most of it to be fair. At least getting into DPA made me know more people, getting into loyang let me know my loved ones.

All I can say is ... Polytechnic life is really different from secondary school. At least secondary school you have the chance to hand in work late. In poly, you'll get penalized if you hand in a day late. Or even after that time. That suck a lot.

Okay, I don't know who is reading this blog, thank you for reading this boring post of mine. Now, you may press the 'x' button at the top right hand corner. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment