
A random picture for my blog post today. Haha, so long ever since I've updated this blog here. I don't know where I've stopped because I didn't read this blog of mine. Hahaha, so probably I'll be repeating myself again.
So yup, I've received my enrolment package for my poly, and this got so confusing because there are so so so many papers, and so many things I've to do! D: Probably, I'll do them tomorrow. Haha, I'm kinda excited for school to start, however, this means that I don't have much time to spend with my friends. About 2 weeks more until school start, sigh~ I wanna spend more time with my friends right now, but, I don't think that there's many things for us to do.
We are all slowly drifting apart eh.
Oh well, enough of me blogging some craps here~ Time to read my book soon! I'm really really excited for this book, I don't know why. ><"
Hopefully someone I know, and quite close to, will come to my course, but yeah~ I wanna make new friends too. :) Hopefully I'll be sociable there. 'Cause I know I'll be anti-social whenever I'm in a new environment, sigh. This sucks.
These few days kept playing pool, jubeat and midnight tune! :D My first time playing manual. Heh! ~
End of this post, so random. Oh well~
No comments:
Post a Comment