
Hello my lovely readers, hm. I hope there are still people reading this blog of mine. Haha. But ever there isn't any, I shall still update this dead blog of mine. Heh.
So yeah, in a few minutes time, it's going to be Monday, and hence, school's gonna start officially in one week time for me! How sad can this be uh.. However it's kinda a mixed feelings, I wanna go to school so I don't have to rot at home, but I want to go out with my friends more! There are still so many things we haven't do.
Well, this holiday, I did almost the same thing every day! ~ Haha, pool, jubeat, movies and www! Money fly fast eh.
So yup, just hope that PPP will be fun and I'll make new friends. Haha, and of course hopefully there will be some time I can meet up with my friends and watch movies together!
31st Jan is coming, hope for the best, prepare for the worst. (:
No comments:
Post a Comment