Wednesday, January 26, 2011

#333- I'm just someone, who is not important .. to you.

Slept early yesterday, and thank you for brightening up my day. But i doubt you will see this, lol.

Talked about a topic that is very weird, then we were like "eh, why are we talking about this?" hahah. So, yup.

Today, was alright. Kinda no mood to do anything, i've no idea why.
Just not in the best of my mood.

Morning;
No reading period, public speaking again. (Y).

Math;
1h 30min of math,
I'm still not ready for the test ):
Shall study later on? hahaha.

CD;
sang the song,
WA MEN TI~ LOL.
Laughing and laughing.
Last min changes to the song, ):

SocialStudies;
Boring lesson,
but at least this time round, i can understand what the teacher is trying to say (Y)?

Recess;
Went to bookshop to buy divider. And , went back to class (:
Classroom door not lock, people doing the wall.
went in, look see look see. HAHAHA.
then, went to CHOOSE a english ring file with GOOD CONDITION. hoho,
and did the word wall. Hurry hurry!

english;
teacher came, almost finishing the word wall.
FINISHED, greeted teacher :D
Lalala, did comprehension. Understoooood ! :D

Chemistry,
did a new chapter.

Stayed back for lunch,
ahahaha, zikang is funny, seriously!
I just can't stop laughing when i see him .
Hahaha, had lots of fun, with jiaying, zikang, hidhir and his friend, haris? I think. hehe. (Y)

No comments:

Post a Comment