Tuesday, January 25, 2011

#332 - First time, i'm like this.

Hello people! I almost late for school today! Ohmygawd!
woke up at 6:50am. I really JUMPED OFF THE BED.
Skipped breakfast, and off i go to meet jasmine.

Reading period,
public speaking. I feel like doing it again, lol.
Principal talk, lalala.
No chance to read literature book.

MotherTongue,
went through the format for the new type of letter writing.
It's confusing. D:

Physics,
Did nothing much,
i don't get what the teacher is teaching.

Math,
continue with the chapter.

Recess,
didn't eat, as usual.
did the word wall thing.

Literature,
nothing much too. But funny?
Drew sophie, hahaha! It's ugly!

English,
Missed 15min lesson, cause of changing class.
Nothing much also,
did the comprehension, boring.

Assembly,
class chat,
talked about the hand prints and all.
class tee too! :D
BLUE FTW!

Stayed back awhile to help out, but end up went to eat ><"
Oooooops.

Choir,
nothing much, lazy elaborate.
SHE PULLED ME, that's all i can say.

end of choir, FUNNY TTM! laughed until stomach pain! :D
On the way back also! :D
HSH!

No comments:

Post a Comment