Hello people,
I'M TIRED. I guess i must sleep early today to replenish my energy for tomorrow. Or the whole week.
Start of the morning,
borrowed Jiaying's chinese textbook to do the exercise inside (copy).
Thanks! :D
First period,
Mother tongue.
Tiring, i almost fell asleep, or maybe i am already half asleep.
Math, 1h 30min AGAIN.
continue with yesterday's lesson.
Lalala ~ Tired enough too.
CD,
continue the discussions for the CIP.
Oh ya, changed to THURSDAY! <:
As usual, discussion is funny. Hahaha.
Recess,
re-copy physics homework.
Physics,
Start doing the homework again.
for those who haven't finish.
So, i re-copy again.
and ask around how to do some questions.
:D
Literature,
teacher didn't come.
But, it's still fun.
Did worksheet, chatted with Pema, Sarish and the guy beside Sarish, i don't know what's his name :X Very funny, and thanks Sarish for the sweets! :D
Stayed back to complete homework and slack with jiaying, tingting.
Due to some people came to the school and spray some pesticide, we went home.
Finished homeworks though (Y) .
That's my day. and I've a long nap! :D
I'm gonna sleep at 1040 today. Awesome !
No comments:
Post a Comment