Another tiring day. Homeworks day too. Lots of homeworks.
There's 4 for chinese D:
I've only done 2. ):
Physics, have not even touch it yet X:
Math , can't solve D: I need to re do again. The paper is full of correction liquid. hehehe.
First period,
Math. 1h 30min.
second graded assignment, full marks. Happy happy :D
There's another assignment, Aiming for a B3 for it :X
And, finish of with the questions.
start new part.
CD lesson.
Discussed about the CIP again.
Games, performances.
Songs? Haha, funny ones.
I want to sing CNY songs D:
Social studies,
forget to bring exercise book.
OOOOPS.
Went through the new chapter.
Did a pair work. Funny.
And, copy and copy notes.
teacher went kinda fast :X
Recess,
did english, and a bit of math.
English,
did discursive writing,
manage to finish on time! :D Yay.
But my work is not very good, can say shitty.
Chemistry,
PRACTICAL ON FRIDAYYYY~ <3
continue with the notes,
go through.
andandand, it's boring.
I almost sleep :X
Too dry, lots of theory.
Went home.
Prepared to go meet amelia, zhenfeng and darren.
Didn't know they reach, until i smsed amelia.
and they at darren's house.
went over, and off we go!
headed for WS!
Went to the library,
no place.
Went to subway instead.
Ate my lunch there. (Y).
awesome lunch, and expensive too X:
Did work there,
didn't manage to finish all.
seriously , don't have the feel to do homework outside :X
I missed the computer. No, i'm not addicted. HEHE.
Went to popular,
"shopped" there.
lalala, i miss primary school works.
Much more simpler than secondary school ones. D:
Went home after that,
bus squeeze.
Home sweet home.
No comments:
Post a Comment