I'm not trying to be emo or whatever, things can't be better this year. It's really bad, currently. Most of the things aren't going the right way. They going to the left. I know that I've been saying this "things are not the same" . It will never be the same. Just like our friendship. We may be still as close as last time, but just a tiny weeny little thing different from last time. It's no longer the same. For example, one falls down, and injured oneself. When the injury is heal, there will be a little scar. So, i think that can explain our current situation. I really miss those times, when we talked to each other, disturbing one another, gossiping and more.
Also, i really miss my last year classmates. I know time cannot be re-winded. But i really wish to go back to the times, before i had problems with friends or whatever. Not cause i loved that part. Like duh, i wanna to not let that part happen. Without that part, i think it will be more wonderful. But everything has happen, and i know what they're thinking. And, everything was solved. But also, things got awkward. Even though we started talking as usual, the things said are different.
And now, we barely talk. Topics are lesser. One day, i guess we will not even talk to each other. Not even a single word. Not even a single random topic. Everything will be plain silence. Is this what you want? I don't really know. All I know is that, i want things to get back to the way it suppose to be. I'm asking for too much, ain't I?
No comments:
Post a Comment