I don't mind at all ... actually, i do mind .
Hello people,
Mother tongue first period of the day.
blahblahblah. Almost finishing the chapter! :D
I wonder will we have test for every chapter not :X
I hope not, but having a chapter test is good.
PE,
went back to class.
Waited like 15min,
then we went down.
Conditioning for pe?
wthhhhh, it was a total killer,
Anddddd, for someone who didn't exercise AT ALL during the holidays , like ME is worse!
This will be on going for 6 weeks, seriously, JUST KILL ME D;
I don't want to do PE. D;
English,
Teacher sort of let us rest for about 30min, lol.
after 30min, start lesson.
Journal writing,
i've no idea on what to write, and tata! I wrote craps.
Recess,
Blahblahblah,
talked about the photos. IT'S UGLY.
Chemistry,
no practical D: It's on friday.
Lesson is dryyyy. But average though.
Got our PURPLE files! :D Yayyyy! ~
Math,
Finished 2 chapters of E math,
move on to the beginning of A math.
Chapter 9 , lolol.
did 2 questions in class.
I can say,
when teacher going through,
i gone case. I was like in my LALA land.
Or rather, 1/2 a step more :D
Luckily, i still understand what teacher is saying (:
End school.
Went to look at the cca list.
1 guy, PATHETIC ENOUGH .
I can't open that stupid door,
i can't get in.
I wish ,i can just say what i want to say. EVERYTHING to you.
No comments:
Post a Comment