Day 4 — Your sibling (or closest relative)
Having a sibling in your life, is something to be happy for. There will be someone to play with you, joke with you, and simply do almost everything with you. Also, when you have troubles, you can let them know, and you'll be having another pair of listening ears. People say, to be sibling/family of someone , it needs lots and lots of affinity. (: So, treasure and cherish time, spend time with them. And just have fun (:
So here it goes.
Dear sister ,
I'm lazy to write another touchy/mushy dedication to you. But oh well. I have to complete this challenge. I'm happy to be your sister, because you've always let me in whatever we do. You always tend to let me use the computer first, (when we have only 1 computer). You always let me win in every quarrel (?). You always buy lunch for me, even though you say "you settle yourself" the night before. Everyone or almost everyone in our family say that i have a very good/kind or whatever you can remember sister. Haha, and i guess it's the fact. I can't deny it.
I'm sorry if i keep "nagging" at you or whatever. But ya, as a virgo, that's the way we show our concern. Hehe. Sorry if i'm childish. Sorry for everything bad i did to you, but don't worry... i'll still be doing though! ~ And thanks for letting me suan you , every single time :P.
I lazy to write already. So bye sister. ♥
Love,
Meihui
No comments:
Post a Comment