Monday, November 7, 2011

#643 - Lazy!




Hey readers :D

I know i haven't blog ever since i'm back from HongKong. Hm, i'm lazy to post what happen at hongkong, but i will post it soon okay (: It will be a very very very very long post. So stay tune!

Okay, i know i look very pale at all the pictures above. Don't ask me why, cause me, myself and I don't know either. So.. i feel good coming back to Singapore, because i can start using my phone to message and of course use my computer!  ~Haha, but that's not the main point (: The main point is that, i can get to see most of my friends and family. And of course, local food ! ~

I miss some of the food in hongkong, especially the dim sum! And the jokes.. "Constipation". Haha, only those who eat dim sum at my table will understand xD I will post what happen soon!

Ever since i came back from Hongkong... i'm always tired.. Okay, over there, i also tired, i can like sleep anytime / anywhere. Lack of sleep >< Yesterday and today sleep quite long, more than 12h i think. But still tired, win. Luckily, it's holiday now ^^. Can have plenty of sleep to replenish all my energy.

Alright, i shall head to bed now (:

Oh, not forgetting..

Happy birthday , Eugene! :D
you're an old old man now xD 

No comments:

Post a Comment