Thursday, September 8, 2011

#606 - 1st monthsary. ♥




The girl up there, is my Laogong, Joantze. :$ We became laogonglaopo on 08082011 at 10:13am  because of Evelyn's message. "Laogong, help me forward....." Haha, then i just forward to everyone. Then Joan was like "I'm your laogong? :$" Hehe, that's how we become laogonglaopo! 

Hehe, i met her during choir. I don't know how we talk also. hehe. She tried to make me become a tomato about exciting. Hehehe, she's so cute and funny! But then i only tomato a bit , not very ripe. xD I think i need be careful already, later anytime i can become a very ripe tomato. Hahah. 

I love disturbing Evelyn with her and many other people, about Bananas, and other stuff. :D Now we sit quite close to one another during choir, but we still at different section D: At least we still can like talk ^^ 

Ohhh, and i love her bangs. She looked cute with bangs~ 

In summary, she's  my laogong, she's friendly, shy, cute, pretty and awesome! :D 

I love you, Joantze!  Muacks! Happy First Monthsary! :$  


No comments:

Post a Comment