"Sometimes the people who don't talk to you are the ones that really want to." How contradicting.
Hello people ! :D
Today is finally my free day ever since holiday started. Hehe! ~ Alarm rang at around 6:30am. I didn't off it :x , then, woke up at around 8 plus - 9am. Hmm, i kept falling asleep >< Cause the air-con was still on, cooling. Plus my big comfortable pooh! (Y). Best combination.
Finally leave my bed at around 11am. Hehe! Used the computer until 12plus. then did physics worksheets. I'm happgirl96, cause i finished both of the worksheets ^^. Haven't finish MOST of my homework yet though.
Ate lunch, then used the computer again. LOL! ~ And here i am blogging. Piano lesson later on at 1530. Well, i think i'm dead. I didn't practice. Oh well, after piano lesson.. i shall try to complete as many homework as i can. Hopefully, i can complete physics, chemistry and english today. Should be achievable. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment