Hello (: Shall do a quick post today, because there's plenty of things for me to do. Not really a lot actually.
Morning, was very tired, went to school, then reading period, i didn't read at all. LOL.
First period was math~ Luckily i did my homework during morning assembly period. Then my handwriting very messy. Did worksheet, and was angry, irritated.
Literature, copy notes, and did work with binbin :D very funny. Hehehe.
English lesson, did the speech thingy, i anyhow write~
Recess, HELLO PANDA~ Then they talked about my birthday thingy, D: I don't care, continue to study for my physics. Haha.
Social studies, lesson damn dry! I keep falling asleep.
Mother tongue, teacher never come. relief teacher don't know how teach = meaningless lesson. Studied physics instead.
Chem tutorial. TIRING.
Physics reretest~ I don't know why when i nervous, i kept laughing. LOL! Then when i do the test, my face very hot , and red. After the test, my face still hot and red. Clear^^ . Went down to canteen with aqil, met with jiaying, tingting and sueann. Saw zikang and jonathan. Zk want a BIG BIG HUG. Hahaha! Funny sia he~
Slack awhile, went home around 5 plus? I forget.
Homesweethome! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment