Hello people!
Today get back almost all the papers, i think now left with chem :x
First period was mathhhh. Oh well, didn't do very well for both Amath and Emath. Quite disappointing though. But i expect to that this kind of results this time round.
Next was literature. Alright, i lost to sarish, there's goes my first position for combined humanities. I shall get it back for the final year. It will be a very close fight, if nothing goes wrong. (Y). Oh so, i passed my lit. Quite happy though, cause i thought i will fail and i'll be the only one writing out of point. It's just that my conclusion is not strong enough, because i don't have enough time to complete writing! D: So i just anyhow end. 16/25
Mother tongue was next~ I get my 2 marks! ^^ I'm a happy girl ! The highest in class is 49/50, dickson get it! Bleahh, i get a 48/50! ~ Happy max cannnnn! Continued with the lesson, and then nothing else~
Recess, went to check for the hongkong thingy, not out yet~ Thanks QinKang for the pineapple tarts! ^^ , quite nice, but i don't like the fillings~ Hehehe. Went back to class, talk here and there. Nothing else.
Social studies, got back our paper! Well, there's 2 full marks!~ Christie and Clarissa! I got nothing to say. LOL! I'm happy with my marks, cause i didn't really study for it :x I get a 18/20! ^^
Physics, stand by homework. Talked about the class outing that some of them went. Face redddd. Okay, that's random. Oh well. Nothing much actually. Went through homework, joke here and there~ (Y). But i almost sleep while going through the worksheet answers. Too tired.
Went for lunch, china names out. WELLLLL, SHE DIDN'T GET IT. SURPRISE OR SURPRISE. Hongkong not out. :x talked to desree~ Lalala, then crap here, joke there! (Y). Home sweet home ^^
Goodluck to me tomorrow~ LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment