Saturday, June 25, 2011

#518 - Blue and Green! :D

Hello people! ^^ .

Changed my blog background colour and everything! Music player too! Shuffle is on, so yeah (:

School starting on Monday, and i haven't finish my homework. Hahaha, and i still not panic at all. Hehehe, i don't know what to bring on Monday, so i guess i'll bring like stationery and a notebook. That's all i think. Oh, and a thermometer. Hehe.

I'm so going to stay up late tonight, hopefully i can sleep early tomorrow, and wake up on time on Monday. I don't want to be late for the first day of school.

The next whole week, is so going to be a busy busy and busy week! I'm deadddddddddddddd. Bleah! I'm still wondering to clip up my fringe or not. I doubt i will be clipping up. Hahaha. After COL, then i clip up ^^

Alrighty, i slack a bit more, then i do my homework! :D BYE!

No comments:

Post a Comment