Monday, June 20, 2011

#510 - I don't know what to say, but olive you

Hello people,
wanted to wake up early today to complete my homework, but ... due to the sleepless night yesterday, okay not really sleepless, but i have a difficult time to sleep, I'm too tired to wake up.

Did my homework at 1:15pm - 2:30pm. Manage to complete E Math, but don't know how to do some questions. Watched TV until 3:30pm. Continue doing homework until 5:30pm. Did Add math, messaging, lalala. Didn't manage to finish the paper 2 and the other homework. Watched TV until 6:30pm. Then took a nap until 8 plus. Then continue doing A math until 8:51pm. Did not do Physics today T.T

I shall continue the rest tomorrow. I really hope i can finish before Friday.

Audition tomorrow, i think i'll fail. I didn't memorize the song :x All the best to me, (:

No comments:

Post a Comment