Woke up early today , and it was raining. I wanted to sleep more D: Went to school around 9:38am with Jiaying and Tingting. We were early, super early.
Waited outside the classroom, audrey and mr heng came around the same time. Went through static homework, well. We crapped a lot. Lol, used 2h to go through like 4-5 questions? Haha, after that, talked about class outing. Hmm, snow city? I'm still thinking about it.
Went to ws with Jiaying, Angelo, Shawn, Matthew and Aqil. Shawn went there, top up the card, and went off. D: Didn't say bye, tsk! After that we went to KFC. Angelo bought Mcdonalds' there. Hehehe. On the bus, hmm , toradora. And my eyes were dry !
Went for choir, sing sing sing, awesome! I don't know why i'm like hyper in between. Hehehe, no sectionals today. awesome! ^^ Nothing much after that. Was being sabotaged. Ohwells, i also sabotage people xD Hehehe. Went off, talked about C: Hehehe. Finally, i know what thing ~ Lol, like so long already leh!
Reached home, nothing much already. Didn't do any homework today, slacked :x Ooops, bye! ^^
No comments:
Post a Comment