Hello people! :D
Woke up around 7 plus, used the computer and went to school with jiaying. Choir, hmm. Mr wong came today, had sectionals, seriously... i don't know how to lead and ... i can't do a good job D: Sigh.
During sectional, sang in pairs. Well, i'm not evil :x Just that, i want to see whether they listen to what i say or not. Hehe. I saw you, maybe is you. Ya, and i didn't wear my specs, i look at you, and you look at me. And, i didn't say anything. Learnt finish the song, well ... i'm hope i can remember :x
After choir, placed the chairs, wasted quite a lot of time outside the computer lab, called Ms Aishah :D After that, went home with Jiaying, and Matthew. Someone was suppose to tell me something, but end up didn't! Hmph.
Slept for like 2 hours, and still very tired. Don't know what happen to me! D: Then, piano lesson. I didn't notice that my handphone received a message from the teacher, and teacher came early :x So, i was quite rush, didn't shut down the computer, just close the laptop lid. Focusing on the last piece of song, damn. My hand pain :x It's difficult to play x.x
Managed to do some questions of the math homework, i'm lazy kayyyy. I shall wake up early to do the homeworks tomorrow. After that, watched tv, and played maple. I didn't manage to make use of the 2x EXP. Gahh, nevermind. There's still tomorrow and sunday! But, main focus should be = HOMEWORK. I see my homework, i feel like sleeping already *yawns*
Few more days! :D I hope you're fine! Hahaha.
No comments:
Post a Comment