Thursday, May 12, 2011

#461 - Copymeows.

Hey people!

I'm a happy girl today! ~ :D
I'm not going care whether i'm failing or not. Cause, i did the papers and there's nothing i can do about it! I shall just enjoy my weekends :D Even though i left with 3 more papers, all of them are like MCQs! I'm already in the holiday mood already! This is so awesome please! ^^

I haven't study for my physics paper tomorrow! I'm feeling so restless.

Today's weather was awesome. (Y). I love it. Slept for like more than 3hours? I guess. This is so awesome. But i still having headache, for i don't know what reason! Mostly is lack of sleep i guess! I'm forever lacking of sleep ever since i'm in secondary . LOL.

Nothing much to say actually. Oh ya! Sue ann is scary. I don't know what's she thinking. I must stay away from her. Bleah.

No comments:

Post a Comment