Hello people :D
Didn't post yesterday cause i'm too lazy :x
Went to school in the morning, as usual.
Met Jiaying and Aqil at the D&T area. Did Additional Math.
I understand.
Assembly, i was too tired.
And, i almost fall asleep. hehe.
Mother Tongue;
Teacher angry, very angry.
She started to throw her things.
I think it's cause of 1T1, occupied our another classroom, didn't let her know.
Waste her time to go down and collect the classroom keys.
We did filing and Chinese letter writing as homework.
Had chinese test after that D:
Math;
Went back to class at 9:15am. :x
After that, did A math.
Then test.
Well, i'm gonna fail this test. Confirm. But, i think i'll get like 1-2 marks only.
CD;
CD journal as homework.
Continued with the previous lesson.
Recess;
Read literature textbook.
Physics;
Started new chapter - sound.
Lesson was funny. (Y), kept laughing.
Literature;
Slack period. LOL!
Supposed to do the work in class, but it's pair work
And Pema had to go down. D: , no partner. Didn't do anything.
After school;
went to hall. Received the new exam timetable! Literature exam and after that, all push back 1 day. Due to the holiday! More time to memorize quotes. :DD
Went for lunch , then went to 4a1 classroom.
Checked work on waves by Mr Heng, then went home~
5 seconds~ Hmm. LOL.
Piano lesson, lalala.
After that, prepare, went to meet jiaying and tingting.
I'm a bit late D:
took bus 21, reached ehub.
Went to the cinema there.
Bought tickets for Justin Bieber: Never say never.
Since there's time, and we don't know what to do.
We took the escalator down to the first floor, and back up! :D
Went to buy popcorn and nachos.
Went in to the cinema! :D
G-6!
Before the show start, i was eating already! ~
Some of the movies' trailer , the sound effects scary, very loud. haha
kungfu panda 2! :D I want to watchhhh. hehehe.
Movie started, i was still messaging. :x
Stopped messaging, had 3 messages! HAHAHA.
Then halfway of the movie, Sarish called, i picked up the call. LOLOL.
Purple and White (Y). Me like the colour ^^
JB was cute when he's young, and he's talented. Gosh~
I love his laughter! I feel like singing along with him man. LOL!
I want to watch the 3D one!
Went home after that, took bus 21. I'm blocking the way of the people. Hehehe, i stood near the door :x
Home sweet home after that ~
Online, then bathe. Didn't do homework, was lazy .
Offline around 12? Went in the room, did nothing. Hehe.
I was suppose to pei this someone~ then end up i fell asleep, sorry~
today;
good friday :D No school , i had enough sleep already! ^^ , my energy is back! :D
Nothing much today . I shall try to complete my homeworks (: Bye!
No comments:
Post a Comment