Tuesday, April 19, 2011

#442 - Thanks! ♥

Hello people! :D I shall post a short post today. I don't really have much time to blog nowadays. Gosh, tests and exams coming up. Like stress only. Hahaha, I really need to cut down the time on computer.

So yeahs, seniors stepped down. Sent messages to them, I'm so sweet :$ . Hehe, joking ah! Just wanna thanks them for being such an awesome senior (: Well, i didn't send to all the seniors, only a few. Hehehe, i enjoyed today ah! Basically, i like some crazy girl. Screaming here and there. And my carebear must be having lots of fun when it flew here and there. Must be having the reaction of "wheeeeeeee, i'm in the air." Lolol, joke! :D

I don't think i'm able to clear the retest for physics. Ohwells, i will know it tomorrow during the tutorial. D: What done cannot be undone. So ... yup.

Thursday - Add. Math test, Chinese test and (maybe)Physics re-retest. Gosh. This is killing me D: . Millions of my brain cells are killed. Ahhhh, alright. I shall elaborate more about today tomorrow :D . Hehe, since i don't feel like posting so long today ~ Byebye! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment