Tuesday, April 12, 2011

#431 - 2 more days! We can do it ! :D

Hello people!
2 MORE DAYS! Ahhh, haha.

I promised myself to study for my tests after this post ! Hehe.

Morning;
Reading period. I have no idea what i'm reading :x I'm like sleeping ><

Mother Tongue;
Went through chinese test (Y), used 30min . Well, after that did notes.

Physics;
Almost kena French kiss. LOL! Luckily, i quickly changed my answers .
Went through homework.

Math;
Did the e math topic on some percentage thing. Then, did some revision.

Recess;
Did literature. Thanks sarish! hahaha.

Literature;
did PEEL! Didn't manage to finish. D:

English;
Did speech writing. Well, it's so funny. Thanks to Christie (Y). Hahaha.

Before choir;
ate, went to toilet.
Isabelle came to help me with the contacts! Hahaha, scary manzxc D:
Thanks alot ! ^^

Choir;
Did sectionals. Well done. I can say. Alto section is quite good today . *clap* Hope that syf we will be better than this though ! :D Cause i believe we can do it.

I promised myself to sleep early from today onwards till SYF is over ^^ . Hahaha, and prevent spicy and cold drinks! D: Talking about it , making me crave for time! D:

Alright, i shall start studying now. Somehow, i think that i will fail for both tests D:

No comments:

Post a Comment