Hello my awesome readers ^^ ,
Today was much better . currently
And, ohmygawd, i going to get the earpiece! I hope it won't be weird! Asked my sister to decide for me! So, it's going be blue and uh, gold?
Okay, my sim card spoil , don't message me!
Was able to wake up in the morning with sister's phone's alarm. Hahaha, the alarm tone is "Barney theme song" LOL.
Reached school, nothing much. I feel like sleeping during the morning assembly. I almost sleep while reading the newspaper. I can't concentrate. Hahaha.
First period was math! :D Continue with Surd. Well, kinda manageable. ^^ , 1h 30min of math. Had fun. LOL
CD was next, get lecture :X I don't know my map well. :D Hahaha.
Social studies, continue with the chapter, take notes. Hahaha, and then , homework ):
Recess was so tiring!
English, very funny i can say. Hahahaha! When teacher scolding Sarish and Rennard outside the classroom, we can hear it in the classroom, loud and clear! Kept laughing :X! Hahaha
Chemistry, Nothing much. Went through TYS, and teacher gave a "Test". I don't know how answer. So stand. LOL! ~ I'm the only one. Ooooops! Continue with the chapter. Did worksheet. Ahhhh! It's killing me. lol.
Released at around 1:43pm? I think. Went down to canteen, chiong. Hahaha. Quickly went back to classroom. Feel like going to the toilet. ran to the 3rd floor. And, hurry hurry! Hahaha, came down, saw Mr Heng walking towards our class. Phew! Not late ^^
Waited for the second bell. Nothing much in the class. Hahahaha, second bell ~ Started physics tutorial. Ah, test next week!? I think i'm going to be dead by then >< Alright , so completed lens. Starting new topic tomorrow! Ah.
Went to choir , around i don't know what time. SYF costume is here! Ah, average ! ~ At least not too big. Hmm. Not bad not bad. Sectionals until 5pm. In between, Jannah told us lots of riddles. Ohmygawd, it's so funny! Kept laughing, esp the "ShAVE me" one. HAHAHAHHA. Went home around 5:30pm with Natalie, Yixuan and Matthew. Yixuan walked another way. Natalie is sad cause Matthew don't want share the m&m. Haiyoooo! Natalie walked home. Left me and matthew. Home sweet home after that!
Sissy called that she gotten the earpiece! :D Yay~ BLUEEEEEEEE!
No comments:
Post a Comment