Monday, April 4, 2011

#405 - I love today.

Hello people! :D

Today was fun :D

First period, mother tongue, had chinese test :X I think i'll did badly. Hehe, after that, there's still time left after i finished the test, so i took a little nap. ^^ , left 1 more min, teacher asked us to wake up and check whether all questions are answered or not . After that, teacher angry :X , due to the number of people didn't bring the blue file and didn't complete the homework. After that, write bi ji. New chapter, new words! ~ (Y).

Second, PE lesson. I love this PE lesson. Hahaha, i can't stop laughing. QinKang kept making us laugh. I think we laughed more than we played. So, nothing much! ~

English, did journal writing! Hahaha, as usual , anyhow write :X I have no idea what to write! And the words like difficult only. Maybe not. Hahahaha. Whatever it is, it's already handed in.

Recess , nothing much.

Chemistry, went through the answers for TYS~ A bit confusing. But still okay ah! Hahaha.

Math, did matrices. Well not really do. Go through the answers. Lalalala, not really go through also! Lol, then we did a math. Well, i think it's sill manageable. Currently. Haha.

Chemistry tutorial cancelled. Stayed back for lunch. And slack around! ~ They did the dare xD LOL! Nothing much actually, too lazy to explain. Ohya! ZiKang skipped his Chemistry tutorial too! And he saw his teacher walking towards his direction, he said that's his teacher. LOL ,then say chem and math teacher? I think. After i say, chemistry teacher, you didn't go tutorial. Then his reaction very funny (Y). Hahahaa!

Was about to go home, then me and jiaying feel like drinking bubble tea. Walked to central. Lol, end up , we bought fries! Walked jiaying home with aqil and qinkang! Ah, like a bright lightbulb! LOL. Then walked back home ^^ , finished the fries, then home sweet home!

Ah, i going to spam my blog with posts later ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment