Hello ! I'm back posting! I've finished my chemistry homework! Well, i don't know how to do some questions. Whatever :D I haven't start studying for my chinese. LOL! I think i must start studying at 8:30pm.
I love spamming people's walls. xD
I've spammed Joel's one today! C: Happy!
Made him had lots of notifications.
Hahahaha! I love spamming my own blog too!
I STILL have no idea why i can have 100 posts for October last year!
I'm still spamming joel's wall!
Talking about primary school life.
So fun please! :D
I remember this and that!
And, heard that there's no more pizza?! so sad ! D: I loved the pizza. hahaha.
And we talked about how big is the AVA room! Oh, i missed out the times when we are called to the dentist. Haha. I hate going to the dentist. But , i love the fact that, we can skip the lesson. *laughs*
So ya, i stopped spamming joel's wall. Due to something happen! His phone hang! Ooops! hehehe. Spamming is really fun (Y)
Okay, time to study chinese, and i'll post later xD Bye~
No comments:
Post a Comment