Saturday, April 2, 2011

#398 - F up -.-

Hello people :D
I always thought today is SUNDAY!
Gosh, what am i thinking man! D:
I don't want school to start tomorrow, lol !

I haven't touch my homeworks yet!
Chinese letter writing needs time D:
I haven't study for my tests. Crap?

Choir practice today
1 week plus left! Ah?
The auditorium's condition is damn bad.
I wonder why we cannot rehearse there. Tsk!

Next week will be a very important and busy week!

Watching jubeat videos make me wanting to play !
Anyway, yesterday was april's fool! :D

Didn't really get fool though (Y)!
Me like :D

I practiced the piano today,
i loved myself for that once again ^^!

This sucks kay, i don't know why the ffffff you are like this.
It's not my problem, make is as though i'm in the wrong too?
Did the whole world owe you? Why must i deserve this.
You may be moody, you don't have to spoil my mood.
I'm like so happy, then you come into this, spoils my mood kay?
Stop thinking for yourself, stop being selfish. Stop thinking that everyone is in the wrong, when actually, you are doing the same thing. Stop assuming. Stop being so sensitive. Stop everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment