Wednesday, March 30, 2011

#395 - What comes around, goes around .

Hello people! :D
Tiring day today!
Woke up around 6:40am. Well, i want to sleep more D:
So cold !

Reached school,
parade square again.
I hate it when people don't take the initiative to move.

A math was the first period.
Did matrices. Ah, i took my own sweet time to complete :X
Now, i have homework ):

After that CD,
Nothing much.

Then Social studies,
continued with the chapter.

Recess,
GARLIC BREAD! ;D Yumyum.
did chem too!

English,
Group work.
The pizza is damn tempting! I mean the picture.
And the way we describe it, it's too tempting !
Hungry hungry!

Chemistry,
go through worksheet,
and A LONG TOPIC is coming up!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.


Choir,
Warm up, fail.
They don't listen to us, -.-
I wonder what will happen when seniors are gone ):

After that, rehearsal, blahblahblah.
Truth or dare in between. Lolol.
So funny ah.

Rehearsal again.
Until around 6 plus going 7, went home.

There's lots of things for us to do tomorrow,
jiayou! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment