Girl,
I don't know what's happening between us. I really don't. I thought things have gotten better. But i guess i'm wrong. I know you'll be reading this. Maybe? But all i want to say is that, there's people around you who cares for you.
And,
we are just joking around. Please don't take it seriously. Maybe you really don't like it, just say. Don't say as if we are in the wrong :X
So, we changed? I wonder how i change . Can you please kindly tell me? People do change yeah? :X
I know that, things didn't get any better ever since the day you thought that i likes him. I've no idea what makes you think that way, what makes you to have that idea. Seriously, i said many times, i DON'T. I really don't.
If you think that we are lying to you when we say we are going to care for you, let it be then. I can't change your mindset. But we really do care for you. If we don't, we won't be talking to you or communicating with you. And, you will not see us appear in your life anymore. Think about it.
All of us need time,
Time for self-reflection.
No comments:
Post a Comment