Hello people,
I overslept today!
Woke up at 6:58am.
When i see the time, i jumped out off bed, and rush.
In school, i remembered that i forgot to turn off the fan. (N).
Went to classroom, wet weather! :D (Y).
Waited outside the classroom, talktalktalk. Lalala.
Audrey came, opened the door and went in.
Boring in the class.
Lalala.
Reading period, i feel like sleeping.
There isn't many articles that are nice.
First period,
Mother Tongue! :D
No homework, cause haven't finish the chapter!
Woots, 1 more word to go though! ~
PE is next (:
Run here and there.
Laughed here and there.
Teacher asked me and Cherylyn , what we are waiting for.
I say Christmas. LOL
Pair up with Brandon,
and Cherylyn with Eugene.
We versus each other.
Brandon and me won! Lolol.
Cause Eugene didn't play much, he scared he hit someone again.
After that,
Versus with other groups.
Group 1 and 3! :D
Well, i don't dare attack C:
I scared later, fall down. I almost fly when she hit me. D:
We didn't know which team win. Didn't really count the points! Whatever ah :D
Eugene and Brandon are funny! Always make me and Cherylyn laugh. Hahahaha.
English was next.
Damn , i feel so warm and stuffy!
Classmate on the aircon.
Cooling.
Did english journal writing, ah. Homework, can't finish in class.
Nothing much for english.
Recess,
went to change.
Sat with Sue-ann and Ainie.
Nothing much ah!
Ate , and slept! :D
So nice to sleep :DD !
Chemistry,
waited for Ms Soh to come,
Came.
Went in classroom,
Continue with the lesson.
Kay, it's confusing.
So tired too!
Math lesson,
Ms gwen didn't come.
No relief teacher.
Did the worksheet.
Confusing at first,
shawn they all playing monopoly deal, noisy and distracting. Lol !
End up, was kinda able to concentrate doing :D
Last 5 min, then start on the poyo questions. Lolol ! :D
First or second bell,
went off.
Lunch ~
Went back to classroom,
Was told that the venue for physics tutorial changed to Science lab.
Went down to science with shawn's , kenny's books, good right? :D
Thanks Tingting and jaiying for carrying too! ^^
Waited outside the science lab,
okay. Jiaying is blushing xD
So funny.
Wanted to play Jubeat plus on Aqil's iPod touch, but then Mr Heng came.
What a bad timing! Ah, nevermind :D
Sat according to register number! :D
Talked to Amanda.
Hahaha.
Mr Heng didn't ask me any questions today (Y)!
I think he will bomb me tomorrow. I'm being targeted! Uhhhhhoh! >:
Instead of 1h physics tutorial, had only 30min ^^ .
Did nothing much~
And i realized that i didn't hand in my chinese compo after so long!
I thought i handed in? D:
Went to staff room find teacher, no one picks up the call.
Put inside the "locker" instead.
Walked home with Jiaying and Tingting ^^ .
We were wondering some random stuffs on the way! Hahaha, joke (:
I'm going fail tomorrow ):
No comments:
Post a Comment