HELLO! :D
I'm so tired these few days, hence i'm too lazy to blog! I'm so sorry blog~
Well, first period was mother tongue.
Kinda tired, but still okay. :D
Going finish the chapter soon.
A math for 1h 30min!
Average :D
Was so funny, kept laughing.
I love the sun (Y), sited alone because Sarish hate the sun, he moved.
CD ,
did CD journal! :D
Wrote about the sec 3 camp.
Managed to finish in class, i can write more things.
Recess,
Sat outside the classroom, since we can't stay in the classroom.
I was so tired.
From tuesday, we've been playing Truth or Dare! Lolol, but we didn't do most of the dare.
Physics,
When Audrey was opening the door,
Mr Heng came.
Quickly went in the classroom,
prepared for lesson.
Literature,
complete chapter 3.
Had some group work.
So, grouped with Pema, Faris, Jeremy, Bervyn, JingXian, Sarish and another guy. I don't his name :X Hahaha.
Planning to do the work on Saturday, because we need to hand in the work by Sunday, 5pm! Rushhhh.
I've no time to do them cause I have to stayback for CCA.
After that,
Went for lunch and CCA!
Sectional. I failed to lead the warm ups. I no idea what to do. LOL.
After that, went to sing with HEELS on. Okay, it's painful okay.
Around 4pm, i need to leave. But end up, i went to the hall area there . LOL
At around 4:22pm, i had to leave! Piano at 1650. Too tired to really concentrate. But, at least I've managed to play the piece with both hands! Hand coordination not very good. X: Keep playing the wrong one. And SLOOOOOOOOW.
I shall sleep early.
No comments:
Post a Comment