Hello people,
first day of school was alright. But, i'm tired. Physics is scary as usual.
I can't remember T.T , i think i need to read through the notes again, and remember all the formulas. Ahhhhhh, kill me please! D:
Mother Tongue was a free period today, no teacher. Well, actually there is, then the teacher went off. So, talked to Beatrice about COL, SYF. And both of us are worried what will happen to our CCA when all the seniors are gone.
PE, nothing much. I was like sort of hyper and random! ~
English, did english journal. Thanks Sarish for helping me :D (Y)
Recess, obviously, we did physics! hehehehehehe!
And i think i manage to play jubeat plus on Aqil iPod Touch. It's awesome.
Chemistry, nothing much. continue with the chapter.
Math, Ms Gwen is not sure whether we stop at e math or a math. So , since many people bought their a math textbook, we did a math! ^^ , she actually planned to do e math.
End of school,
I lazy to elaborate. :D
Had physics tutorial at 3pm.
Lalala, Mr Heng kept asking me questions D: Nervous.
After tutorial,
i lazy elaborate any further.
Sigh....
Stalker spotted , who cares :D
Bye!
I'll fail.
No comments:
Post a Comment