Met Jiaying at 0835am.
Went to choir together! :D
Reached AVA room ,
Waited for Ms Aishah to open the doors.
Went for choir for 1h. 0900 - 1000.
But left at around 0955!
Mr Wong refused to let us leave early!
Luckily i'm not late.
Run to classroom for physics tutorial.
Had tutorial from 1000-1200. I'm tired.
After 1200,
went to AVA room for choir again!
1200-1300!
Walked slowly there cause we need to memorise the song for AKA TONBO.
The audition.
Reached there, stand outside awhile.
Mr Lim spotted us, LOL!
Went in,
Mr Wong in a bad mood. :X
sang all 3 songs.
And, told us that audition is on next tuesday.
No second chance, fail this, BYE SYF.
Have no confident.
Choir ended,
put back the chairs.
woohoo, i shoot her back.
Please la, it's like the chairs are blocking our ways. Can't you just help to move the chair and put properly? So what if you have placed your chairs. We always helped you guys put your chairs properly right, there's like a lot! 1 stack of chairs also don't want move? What a selfish person.
After that, went back to AVA,
payed the money!
Called up JunPei,
asked her want to da bao together not ~
went to take jp money from yixuan!
Went down ^^
Walked with Joan, JunPei and Isabelle.
Ah, so funny ^^
NO FISH&CHIPS D;
Bought rice instead.
Reached home,
lalalala. Nothing much!
Last ep of love buffet is sad! ):
Oh ya , not to forget to mention this : I've gotten my "love" letter. HAHAHA.
So now, i've to reply it!
THE REPLY
Dear _________,
I've no idea what to write! Haha, it's so open here ><" I think that we trust each other a lot, then we "share secrets" which makes our conversation fun. Lolol.
I know i'm cute ;shy! Haha, joking. But yup, i'm not sweet though ~ Someone is sweeter than me. And i don't want ants to come find me. Hehehe. Did i always think and put others first? Lolol. I'm not selfish though, unlike someone! Okay, the someone and this someone is the same person! Figure it out yourself xD I'm very "helpful" right! Teehee.
Anyway, if i'm sweet, you're sweet too! Cause you always cares for your friends. And try to help them when they encounter some problems. ^^
It's always difficult to reply letters! You wrote a lot of chim chim things leh! Luckily i understand! Haha. I agreed with what you say. We shall not wait until it's gone then we start cherishing. So, cherish our friendship okay! Hahaha.
Well, i can't remember any of my dreams! But whatever it is, haha! Anyway, i'm always 24/7 available! Anytime for you. LOL. I'm so kind! ~ Thank you for this letter! <3 , see my reply longer! ~ Maybe not, hahaha. But can submit as an essay too!
Loves,
Meihui's <3
No comments:
Post a Comment