Hello people!
So, March holidays are here. I wonder why teachers LOVE to give so many homeworks when we have only 1 week of holiday! What's more, CCAs and tutorials. I don't feel like doing anything during the holidays. Almost all subjects have homeworks. And this March holidays don't feel like a holiday, almost everyday have to go back to school. I'm like only free on Thursday. Fml.
Had choir today, sectionals to be exact.
Went for choir from 1100-1200.
Met Natalie before heading to school together.
Reached AVA,
lalala.
Talked about the shoes and the date for SYF.
Last second school. Hmm.
After that, sop went home.
Alto start.
Sang halfway, Mr Wong went to toilet.
AND .... SELF-DECLARED BREAK!
hahaha.
If you think buying the heels are waste of money, then don't join SYF. Then, don't need waste your money to buy. You're the most troublesome person.
Continue singing,
blahblahblah.
After choir ,
went central with yixuan, junpei and isabelle.
Isabelle went to find her mother.
I went to buy fries~
And ate with yixuan and junpei at the coffee shop.
Went home with Yixuan after that as Junpei need to go and buy food for her family.
Home sweet home.
No comments:
Post a Comment