Tuesday, February 15, 2011

#352- Maybe, i am .

Hello people,
Second day of common tests! 4 more papers to go!

E Math and Social Studies for the day, e math - average, manageable.
Social Studies - I lost 1 mark, i didn't write it on the foolscap paper, crapzxc. At least SEQ, i can write ... A bit though.

After the 2 common tests,
had normal lessons.

Math ,
did the a math POYO questions,
i think i'll do badly for a math ):

Recess ,
Nothing muchhh.

Literature,
teacher didn't come,
no one did their work, i mean it's PRACTICE ON YOUR OWN.
No one do it, and me ... as usual, talking away with the usual people, they're funny!

English,
Summary.
I'm tired.
I feel like sleeping.
Group work, lalala.

Assembly,
the script is boring, but not bad after all.
I almost fall asleep though.

Blamed me on watching titanic. >:
But i didn't miss part where the ship sink!
It's sweet, and ......... they kept kissing
Irritating only :X

So, that's my day for today.
I've not yet study for my physics and literature.
I think .... i'll do badly. ><"

No comments:

Post a Comment