Thursday, February 24, 2011

#362 - Contribute eh?

Hello people! :D
I just woke up from my nap. My awesome 10 min is 1 hour! :D

Alright,
today ... i overslept!
After that, i rush and rush and rush!

Reached school around 705am!
I mean, the meeting area. :D
I'M NOT LATE!
Bawahaha!

First period, mother tongue.
before going to mother tongue class,
sort out the mt classes again!

E math,
started with new chapter.
currently, manageable!
1h 30min of math! ~

CD lesson,
lecture, blahblahblah.
suppose to do the video, but nobody... i mean, MOST, don't really care about it.
So ... did the poster instead.

Recess,
Nothing much.
Did physics.
Everybody chiong the worksheet,
"doing" the questions while looking at tingting's (If you know what's that means)
Hahaha!
So funny! :D


Physics,
Mr Heng came, i believed everybody was hoping that Mr Heng forgets about the couple game. Haha
Of course, i think he really forgets about it!
Phew! Make me so nervous! Hahaha.

Literature,
Did chapter 2!
Homework! Ah! ~
I must read and do notes!

After school,
went back to class.
did the video thing.
I WAS SUPER SUPER UNHAPPY WITH SOMEONE.
Say WE didn't contribute? Well, we contribute for you to see!
Not happy? I don't care.
Act cute? Luckily i haven't have my lunch. If not i'll puke on the spot.

When going to the canteen,
kept looking at us.
what's wrong with you.
I'm know i skinny, don't need be jealous.
It's time for you to lose weight. Oooops.
Anyway, i don't care ^^

Reached canteen,
they walked very slow pleeeeease! So easy to catch up with them.
Ate :DD !
Then GRASS JELLY !
So cute! LOLOL!
Bought calculator battery! ^^
AND MY CALCULATOR IS WORKING!

Went home after that,
so random! :D I forget what we did though.

Home sweet home! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment