Saturday, January 29, 2011

#335 - I'm tired. Very tired.

Hello people,
I'm just too lazy to post yesterday :X Since, i think there's no one reading or maybe a few. I don't bother updating it.

Basically, yesterday did nothing much.
Physic's teacher and Social studies' teacher didn't come.

Physic,
teacher forgot about the timing, did nothing in the end.

Math,
Had E math test, i think i'm going to fail ):
Careless here and there, shitzxc!

Social Studies,
teacher didn't come,
had worksheet to do, didn't do :X
Played truth or dare with Angelo, Izzah, YunChen, Shawn, Rennard, Sarish, KengWei and Yesha. HAHA.
But, i did corrections (:
It's fun though! :D awesome. (:
Secrets out too! HAHAHA.

Recess,
forget what we did,
i think just sit outside the classroom, and talked.
Some talked about Social studies and math.

Chemistry,
Go through worksheet,
talked about the NE thingy.
Then, continue with the topic.
Wednesday got extra 30min lesson ):

That's my day yesterday.

Today, woke up at 8am.
Went to the cc around 8:15am.
then, I sat beside Mr Ang Qian Yu. HAHA
So funny, chit-chatted with him and his friend.
His friend is funny (Y).
I'm not that bored this year (Y).

My turned,
finished, went back to sit.
Something funny happy, i can't stop laughing.

Everything end,
wait for our turn to collect the $$, Hahaha.
finally, our turn.
went down, went for breakfast,
then went to choir :D

Reached,
I was tired kay!
sang not long, then BREAK! :DDD

Sang sang sang and sang!
then, ended choir,
SHE PASSED THE AUDITION?!? @!#$^$%&%*&&%*^&%$#@!
It's unfair kay!

Went lunched with Yixuan,
on the bus, saw Mr Wong,
YiXuan asked mr wong wanna eat lunch together.

Went to superdog.
ate.
chatted.
talked about the sl thing, ):

Then blahblahblah.
finished eating,
Mr Wong went off.
then Yixuan and i went to NTUC to buy newspaper.

Bought,
parted with Yixuan,
went home.
I MISSED THE BUS WHEN I REACHED THE INTERCHANGE D;
THE BUS JUST LEFT.
I'm too lazy to run too :D

waited,
bus came, almost sleep in the bus,
HSH. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment