I'm rather tired today.
Especially during social studies.
I can say, i sleep a bit ><
First period,
social studies,
it's dry and boring.
Second,
Physics.
It's funny,
finished 1 topic. (Y)
And started a bit on reflection.
Third,
math. Continue on chapter 3.
Going start Amath soon :D
Recess~
blahblahblah.
did chinese comprehension.
thanks jiaying -wink-
Mother tongue,
went through comprehension,
boring to the max.
and when going through the bi ji, i can't see.
kept standing ><
Last period, englishhhhh.
Talked about discursive writing. boring.
Get into group,
discuss about the topic given.
Finished, went back to seat.
and, homework. ):
Stayed back to do homework.
with hidhir, zikang, jiaying and tingting.
ZiKang was funny. Really. Haha.
Laughed non-stop.
Thanks ZiKang for the milo ! :D
Hidhir left first, he got to go home ):
Did math homework.
Finished , went to the staff room to find MsSoh and MrHeng,
passed MsSoh the milo cans, maybe can help for the games during CIP (:
Asked about TYS.
Offered Zikang seaweed. Haha, he said he take spicy food,
then, he ate. Then say, spicy. After awhile, he say he don't take spicy food. Haha, funny to the max. Walked home together.
Laughed on the way. And zikang said, we very short. Then, if next time got boyfriend, how to kiss. I was like, bend lo! HAHAHAHA.
I love my last year classmates, really (: They are way too awesome! :D
Love them! <3
No comments:
Post a Comment