Hello! Went to school with a heavy bag againnnnnn. I've no idea why it's so heavy then there are just a few books inside :X I put gold bars inside. LOOOOL, joking! :D
Alright, morning . As usual, i don't feel like waking up. So cooling D: Woke up, prepare myself, and went to meet jasmine. Walked to school together. (: On the way, talked talked talked. :D Reached. Went to the parade square, waiting for people to settle down, before i sit :X And, the place is wet. Luckily, only a bit for my side. So, after singing the national anthem. Then, pledge, as usual :D Then, principal talk. Boring, i almost want to sleep :X After that, went back to class. social studies.
Write something about us. Went through a bit of the first topic.
Next lesson was physics. During physics, i'm not tired, cause well, cannot be tired for this lesson, if not die :X . And of course, laughing kept me awake! :D After that, math! Continue on the chapter. Did some exercises. Manageable still! :DD
Recess, helped out at the bookshop, lots of peopleeeee! Seen classmates, lolol.
blahblahblah.
Mother Tongue, climbed to the fourth floor. Tiring, with heavy bag some more! Go through the first chapter, learnt some words, but haven't start on writing bi ji (:
After mother tongue was English, did the presentation for the group. Funny to the max! Christie super funny, and Matthew is damn enthu! Our group gotten 50 marks. Not bad not bad. After that, had a diagnostic test, writing a minimum of 150 words. I can say, i'm writing craps. Cause, i don't really the question :X Even though teacher did explain! Finished, left the class (:
Stayed back to do the things for CCA open house on Saturday. It was fun. Went out with JunPei to buy bubble teas and items for the preparation. So unlucky, bubble tea, drip on my uniform, a lot. D; Rushed to the toilet and clean. Faded. Better than nothing :X AND AND AND, I LOVE THE CHOIR WITH THE HANDS! PAINT PAINT PAINT! :DDD. YELLOW AND GREEN! :D And, we found out that, the jellybeans have colouring! Ohh, and then, ChunYi add into the water, the colour drop and become white (Y). I keep shakiing it. The colour drop very fast :D Awesome, very fun too! heh.
After everything (not completed, i guess :X), went home. We walked very slowly. Like take so long to walk 1 straight path. LOOOOL! Reached home, did nothing much. Then, as usual, i on the computer.
-skip-
and here i am posting :D
[/edited]
I think, i need to sleep early starting from...... next week? LOL
I must change back my timing :X
No comments:
Post a Comment