Tuesday, December 7, 2010

#262- it's time to let go

Seriously, organising a class gathering is difficult. I hate the responses I received . And the type of replies I get, when I asked a question. If you're not happy, just say it out. Don't reply as if you're left with no choice and you're being forced to accept the place we are going to gather. Is like, hello. If everything is confirmed, why would I ask again. I might as well organise alone without asking anything and when i'm done, I just tell you guys the details. -.- you think it's very easy to organise a gathering? Do you want to try it? When I talked to you all on msn, seriously, I feel like leaving all the left over jobs to you guys. Since you all have lots of disagreements with me. Or rather the things I planned. Sigh. I don't think this gathering will workout. I already changed the way I typed. I say, you guys let me know when everything is settle, but ... End up.. It's like me telling you guys, and you all are not happy with it. Wanting changes. What the f you want me to do?

No comments:

Post a Comment