Tuesday, November 9, 2010

#213 - A day out with pri. friends.

Today is AWESOME~ :D

Met Jiaying, Tingting, Zhenfeng, Lydon and Darren at the bus stop. Took 12 or 21. I forget . :x
Reached DTE, walked to e!hub. Zhenfeng went to play jubeat with Lydon and Darren. Me, jiaying and tingting went to "bbq chicken" for our lunch. Rootbeer float! :D YUMMY.

Next, went to slack at the 5th floor. Lazy go find the rest at KFC. Oh, Zhenfeng and lydon helped to buy the tickets! THANKYOU ^^ Went down the 4th floor. Went in the Cinema. Oh, before that... i asked a question. "How to seat uh?" I wanted to ask the arrangement. Then lydon replied "Use your butt" Lol ! I laughed. So this was how we sit : Lydon, Zhenfeng, me, Jiaying and Tingting.

Before the movie start, i used my phone ><" So, movie started, sort of still using phone. Kept. Watched movie - MEGAMIND. It was alright. Quite funny, also .. some parts sad ~ (Y). Finished movie , went to the arcade. Zhenfeng played jubeat. I don't feel like playing. Too many people.

Went to WS , walked. Went to the arcade. Played 2 free games. Hhaha, got credits left. No one use. :D (Y) , then jubeated. :D JUBILITY UP! ;DDD !

Awaiting for class gathering :D

/edited
Ohh, and when taking the lift to the arcade, me , tingting and jiaying were like looking at the picture in the lift. (Big Breakfast) Then tingting said she's hungry. Jiaying said she wanted the harsh brown. Me and tingting said "I want the egg" at the same time. Then we laughed loudly in the lift. Everyone sort of looking at us. Lolol, then i think at that point of the time, zhen feng may be thinking "I don't know them" LOL! SO FUNNY~

No comments:

Post a Comment