Wednesday, October 27, 2010

#184- Day 5 — Your dreams

Day 5 - Your dreams

Dreams...

Actually, i don't know what are my dreams. Since young, i had lots of dreams. When i was young, i wanna be a teacher. Now, i have no idea what i wanna be. Perharps in some business stuff. Aiming for poly or JC? I'm aiming for poly. I know i will never go to a JC . Even if i can go to JC, i will still choose poly. There are lots of questions for the future. Like, What course you will take if you go to poly? Or, what you wanna be when you grow up? Answers to these questions are your DREAMS. Well, back to topic. Talking about my dreams, this is a tricky one. I have not think of the future. I just stop at sec 3, what topic i'm taking and so on. And, i didn't continue my thinking. Heh, so i don't know what are my dreams. I had lots of dreams. But, don't know which will be the one i'm going to make it realistic.

No comments:

Post a Comment