Day 4 - Your sibling (or closest relative)
Hello (: I not sure who to write to. Hmm, i guess i'll write to my sister!
Hi sister! (: I don't know what to say to you la! Though i always shoot you with your friends, i love you ttm laaaah! (: Don't be sad kays! Hahaha, don't cry. I know is touching! Hehehe. I would like to thank you giving me all your love. And, spending your money to buy things for me! Like, birthday present/food. I can say that, i have a very very kind-hearted sister that no one would ever have! You care about me even though i always pissed you off. LOL. Kay, i really don't know how to express my love to you by my actions lahh. Cause, making fun of you is very fun for me. (ooooops) Hehehehe~ Kay, i shall end this , if not i might shoot you. LOL, all i have to say is that , i love you much and thanks for everything you done for me! :D (L)
No comments:
Post a Comment