Josiah: "Please be my stead. I know i may not be good enough for you but i love you with all my heart forever."
Amelia: "Words can't describe how much I need you, I want you and I love you. I promise you, that you'll be the blessed girl ever, in the world. I know I'm not perfect, but I'll be, just for you. So, please be mine."
Lol, make me laugh! :D
[/edited]
ahahha, another one from amelia!
"The reason why I fell for you is because you're beautiful, you're pretty. Thats just a part of it. I fell for your laughter, your smile, your everything that I could fell for. I know I might not be great for you, but I'll promise, that I won't give up wooing you. Can you give me at least a chance? I don't mind if you don't love me, as long as you let me love you, I'm satisfied."
Bahahaha! They so experience! xDDD!
No comments:
Post a Comment