Monday, October 18, 2010

#132 Tags replies

18 Oct 10, 01:53
huiting: Yoz! Tagged and good nights hahas :D
>Hello! Thankyou for the tag! Goodnight too :D

17 Oct 10, 20:48
YUTING: relinked (:
>Thankyou :)

17 Oct 10, 14:36
ZX: HELLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO TAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
>Hello! Thanks for the longgggggggggg tag! ;D

17 Oct 10, 03:46
ZHINING: year. (: But! That's only just how you feel, maybe, you'll get good results? Nobody knows. ^^
>Maybe you will do well too! :D Let's jiayou!

17 Oct 10, 03:46
ZHINING: Hahaha, same same. <: Anyway, dont cry! My results are going to drop alot too, i just can feel it! If you really cant, just cry it out and you'll feel better and will be motivated to do better next >Yeah, confirm drop a lot. I think, crying won't solve the problem too :) I won't cry!

16 Oct 10, 16:45
Matthew: Oh so this is 23!
>I helped you one.

16 Oct 10, 16:33
Matthew: I lost count D:
>Hahah, too bad.

16 Oct 10, 16:30
♥ Jiaying,: Yo yo yo!! TAGGED!! ;D;D
>Yo! Thanks for the tag! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment