Exams are ending in a few days time! :D Yay! But.. now. i've to worry about math paper 1 . heard that it's difficult. Haiyo. No confidence for Math already. Giving up a math? I think ):
Science was average. For some questions, kinda difficult. But i know it's alright. I've done my best :) Literature was kinda difficult. But, i managed to finish it :) . I can say, i ALMOST FALL ASLEEP WHILE WRITING THE ANSWER! omg, hahahaha. Too boring already <:
Jiayou for tomorrow math and history papers! :D
[/edited]
The first thing in the morning, during assembly, i'm angry -.-
No space. Cause, some people occupy too many space already. Then, asked to move in front, fake like didn't hear, Or say what, boys there, cannot move. Hello, you don't know how ask is it? God give you mouth for what? Talk to her only meh?! I know you want study science lah, i also need right. Not ONLY you need to study. You can tell i'm angry, I just threw my things down. Even though there are things that may break/spoil. In front so much space, not like as if the guy will like scare you or something right? Scared of boys uh? -.- Move up, like not happy. Revenge is it? That time you asked me, there's really no space. How about today? There's so much space in front. Want revenge also think of a better way lah. Grow up!
No comments:
Post a Comment