Exams now,
today... MATH paper 2. I think i can fail this paper. Most questions, i don't know how to do. I don't think i can survive in A-Math is i wanna take it. But, i don't want to take coursework. Ahhh, so troublesome. Can't everyone just take the same subjects. Save time to consider also.
I now, have no confidence for everything. Exams are just... a stress for me. This time round, i don't know why.. i really really lost my confidence. I want them back . D:
[/edited]
And you, no space already, can see right. Still asked me move behind. Hello, there's people in front too. Can't you ask them move too? I know, your friend need LOTS of space to sit lah. But, hello. i'm not the last person. You want, you ask the last person to move. And, can't you see that, my area is already cramped!? Use your common sense please! Still dare to raise your voice. You think your friend there, i scared meh, then i don't dare shout? You're wrong then. Don't think that your friend there, you got the power or whatever. It's not as if, i'm scared of you. Only pro in complaining. You think i scared uh! PUI UH. Stop giving me that attitude. One day, if i just give you a slap, don't blame me. Blame yourself. Your life is really revolving around your friend. Ask you do whatever, you do. no life, please get a life. And open your eyes bigger lah. Scarly one day, she back stab you. Don't cry , running back to my friends. We won't pity you. Just ... blame yourself. :D Thankyou.
[I feel like say this in r/l to her.]
No comments:
Post a Comment