Got to study for science test later on ><" Scary, can't really remember the things learnt. Shitzxc -.- Have to read again. 1 more hour, then i go study! which is 5.30 :) First day of term 4, had history test. Luckily, i studied some during the holidays (: But, still can't have much confident for that paper.
Trying not to use computer that much :) Hope it will help. I'll be back as soon as exams are over ^^ , well of course i'll still online sometimes ><" But as much as i know, i won't be onlining during exam period. Or maybe, i will ><" Heh, so yeah. Just won't be posting that much? I guess. :x
I don't know why everytime, i got something to post. And is all crap. ><"
english ;
did journal writing, completed. handed up.
math ;
did practices. Kinda confuse ><"
recess ;
didn't eat. Nothing much. Blahblahblah
Mother Tongue ;
super duper hot -.- , can't really concentrate well until it rained! :D
History ;
sleepy, wanting to sleep. Had test.
DnT ;
did worksheet, and zi kang laugh at my fringe, hahahaha! I so going clip up tomorrow, i guess ><"
Hehehe, shall stop here. Nothing else to say D:
No comments:
Post a Comment