currently hyper-ing with junior, fiona! :D Hahaha, we are crazy, hyper for no reason :) Hehe, actually got a small reason. About FLH. Hahaha, shiok ttm. We are kinda talking about things that will never happen or maybe, have a little, very slim chance :) But still shiok when saying. Hahaha, shall dream about it later when i'm sleeping! :D
Andandand, we think that BBT and FLH should combine! :D Best group ever, best combination! ;D One team, good at dancing. Another one good at singing! WOOOOOOTS~ (Y) . Kay, currently, zi high-ing ><
It's sad that BBT jie san D: , they haven't even come to S'pore. How can they jie san! D: I'm like waiting for them to come to S'pore lor D: I mean, come to S'pore for their own concert! This is sad ! And, FLH is like, going to shanghai and beijing for concert. This is unfair -.- , they only come to S'pore twice! And always go to shanghai and beijing and hongkong!
Oh well, whatever :) I should concentrate on studies. Hehehe, just posting this for fun though cause is like, wanna update blog. ;D Hehehe. I shall get hyper again ! :D Hyper-ing at night is very fun ~ But one thing sad is, you can't laugh loudly. Heheh. Only can like, laugh to yourself. Then people think you crazy. Muahaha ^^v,
- i wanna BBT poker cards! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment